[Amps] AL-811 & 572's

Thomas F. Giella NZ4O nz4o at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 11 13:46:33 PST 2011

Martin I own an AL-811 with three 572B's and get 800 watts out PEP easily on
SSB but run it at 400 watts PEP. I own an AL-811H with four 572B's and get
900 watts out PEP easily on SSB but run it at 600 watts PEP.

Sometimes it can be really difficult to get a straight answer from people in
the know as they have a bias in their minds as to how amateur radio should
be.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o at tampabay.rr.com

NZ4O Amateur & SWL Autobiography: http://www.nz4o.org
NZ4O Solar Space Weather And Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.solarcycle24data.org
NZ4O Daily LF/MF/HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast:
http://www.solarcycle24.org