[Amps] Old cabinets for amp projects-TENTEC

Sam Carpenter sam at owenscommunication.com
Tue Feb 15 10:59:44 PST 2011

Ten tec makes enclosures. Enclosed communications racks are available thru
TESSCO. Just about any size box with doors anyway. You would have to
configure inside. Could make it like the old 30k and use standard racks and
have cross shelves depending on size of amp being built. Motorola had some
of the shorter enclosures for the "Quantro /Quantar series of station. I
think Surplus sales has these and may have lots of other goodies that could
work. Fair radio sales or Toronto Surplus may also have some.

Sam N9FUT