[Amps] Alpha 77 start up

Jan Ditzian ditzian at windstream.net
Sun Feb 20 16:39:47 PST 2011

Paul,

I note that the light on the CW/Low button came on when I pressed that
button.  Also, one of the meters is lit.   If I am reading things right,
all bulbs are 28 VDC, so I expect that the 24 volt supply is OK.

I looked over the original Operating and Technical Manual, and there is
a handwritten note on Fig 21, the CB2 board, that this unit has the
CB-2A board.  There are other cryptic notes, but there is no specific
change to the schematic.  I have no idea where to find a CB-2A schematic.

I will see if I can contact my friend with the test bench and a 24-volt
supply.

Thank you,

Jan, KX2A