[Amps] FW: door knob capacitors

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Feb 28 15:28:35 PST 2011

At that power level a 5KV RF doorknob will be fine. Its not a TC issue as
much as current carying ability which does not exist in lower rated ones.

A couple of 2000V silver micas in parallel would also work well at the QRP
level that is indicated (-;

Old block micas would also work but most of those are into serious leakage
by now

Carl
KM1H