[Amps] 1 nF 3KV feedthrough

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Sat Jan 1 12:25:46 PST 2011

If you're willing to pay the price, Draloric capacitors of Germany makes
a suitable part for this. They are now owned
by Vishay. Hi Energy makes similar parts in the USA. Over on your side
of the pond, Morgan ceramics also may have similar parts. These higher
value ceramic capacitors tend to have worse tempco, but if it is only
used in RF bypassing, filtering of DC leads, should be fine.

73 and happy new year.
John
K5PRO