[Amps] Fuses

Jim W7RY w7ry at inbox.com
Thu Jan 6 23:07:14 PST 2011

I bought some at my local farm supply store, WILCO. I believe Home Depot has
them too. They are labeled as microwave oven fuses. Available in both 15 and
25 amp. They are a dark brown/gray. They are either ceramic or some sort of
fiber type material. I've seen them both ways.

Or simply order them from Mouser. www.mouser.com They have no minimum order
requirements.

73
Jim W7RY