[Amps] Fuses

James R Carr n7fcf at hctc.com
Fri Jan 7 22:11:50 PST 2011

Who makes it and what's the model number? I'd like to see the specs on it
especially the UL test results. When I retired in 2000 the only way they
were able to get a breaker to clear a fault in less than three full cycles
was to put 18" of wire between it and the buss bars. And even then it didn't
get down to 1/2 cycle. Fuses were tested as a bolted fault across the buss
bars.