[Amps] FS: T-368 power supply

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Tue Jan 18 12:07:25 PST 2011

I have the HV power supply if anyone is interested in it. It is too wide to
fit into
a 19" rack.
Pick up only And I do mean pick-up truck. Hi Hi Hi.
If anyone is interested contact me about price. It has occurred to me that
I have too much stuff. I have other big power supplies as well.
73
Bill wa4lav