[Amps] DELCON T-210 & PS-210

K4HVR K4HVR at windstream.net
Mon Jan 24 14:50:59 PST 2011

First, thank you for letting me join your group. You always have very interesting submissions.I really enjoy working with old amplifiers and resurrecting them back to operating condition.
I have acquired a very nice Delcon T-210 Amplifier that does 3-30 mhz with 3 4cx250b ceramics. Very well built by Delcon in 1961, or so, for the US Air Force.
I did not get a power supply and would like one in any condition, but would like to win the lottery too, so I am building one as close as possible to the original.
I could sure use some decent schematics for the amp and the power supply. I have manuals from Vintage Manuals, Inc., but they are barely readable at best. I guess they did not have much to work with.
Any help appreciated, or if you have the Power Supply laying in the corner in any condition, please let me know. Thanks in advance,
Dale K4HVR K4HVR at windstream.net