[Amps] amp with push-pull output and magnetic coupling to theantenn

pfizenmayer pfizenmayer2 at q.com
Sat Jan 29 15:13:23 PST 2011

B&W actually had a swinging link version that had a 1/4 inch shaft
connection to swing the link from the panel - and the swing arm also took a
plug in link for various bands . The low freq link had two layers of turns
concentric with each other . I built a pp 813 rig with the olde B&W plug in
coils and links- damn near killed myself when one day I had turned off all
ac - forgot to chicken stick the coil - and reached in to grab the coil and
got knocked across room -  the plate contactor had welded shut and the 866's
had not cooled off enough to quit rectifying yet .

Good thing is I survived and you and BET I never do or did anything that
stupid again.

Hank K7HP