[Amps] looking for idea on switching arrangment

Ulf (SM0NOR) ulf at sm0nor.com
Sun Jan 30 23:51:57 PST 2011

Hi all,

I'm looking for some suggestions on how to switch input together with output. I plan on using relays for the input so mechanical alignment is not a big issue. But I still have to switch DC control voltages. I have a salvaged Centralab band-switch (from an SB230, I think) to which I would like to attach another switch for the control voltages. I thought it would be easy to find an open design switch with a shaft that runs through the switch. But after searching around I came up with nothing. Most modern switches tend to be encapsulated.

Suggestions?

73's

Ulf (SM0NOR)
ulf at sm0nor.com