[Amps] Risks from continuous discharge of high voltage ??

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Sun Jul 3 13:03:39 PDT 2011

One other thing. All X-ray machines in the USA must be licensed now.
When I got this one I had to provide a statement that it was decommissioned and
not useable. Which was easy becasue they cut the HV leads when they removed it
from the hospital and some parts were missing since I decided not to take all of it
from the surplus auction.  Another fellow had talked me into buying it becasue he
had a "Buyer" and we could make a profit. We went into it 50/50 only to find out
the buyer only wanted mobile ones. This was the complete X-ray room set up.
  Anyway, after I found this out I decided not to take and store all of it. And
later I reminded him of our 50/50 deal and that he had to pay me the winning bid
amount. He paid his share, $0.50. No one else was interested in it. I should have had
him share the storage fees.
73
Bill wa4lav