[Amps] DTR 2000L cap needed

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Jul 10 07:44:05 PDT 2011

The 7834L is a date code, and if one cap is gone the others will soon
follow. Its also likely that the equalizing resistors have gone out of
tolerance.

ALL those caps should be replaced and that metal can format is no longer
produced except as custom builds.

Since the PC board used is identical to the Clipperton L Id suggest going
this route
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/page16/page16.html

Then mount the delay tube elsewhere using perf board, and octal socket, or
eliminate it entirely and slowly count to 90. Or just saw off that part from
the old board and mount it somewhere on a couple of standoffs. Be creative.

Carl
KM1H