[Amps] Anyone recall this Dayton Hamvention surplus parts vendor name

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 12:43:35 PDT 2011

There is a table at Dayton every year that I buy stuff from.  And I want to buy more now but can’t remember their blasted name.

Their booth table is always inside and has maybe 3-4 folding tables in size.  This year, they were on a corner table and had a lot of LED and power supply (12V/18A) and 12v/4.5A there.

They generally have something unusual like a floating magnet or something on display.  And it’s called Dr Parts or Dr. Magic or something like that.

I realize this is way OT and a pretty lame description but hoped that someone would have a better memory of the name.

73, Jeff ACØC
www.ac0c.com