[Amps] Who sells 3CPX-800A7's besides RF parts ??

jerryjtb at comcast.net jerryjtb at comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 08:01:21 PDT 2011

Medical tube supplier.

http://www.wa8wzg.net/

-----Original Message-----
From: amps-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:amps-bounces at contesting.com] On
Behalf Of Gary Smith
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 10:22 AM
To: Jim Thomson; amps at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Who sells 3CPX-800A7's besides RF parts ??

Cannot remember his call, but try to locate a guy who in known as Doc Jan.
He used to get medical pulls, that passed our level of service quite easily.

Wish I could be of more help, but maybe someone else on the list can put a
call to his nickname.

Also recall he was located in the Council Bluffs, IA area.

Gary...wa6fgi