[Amps] Should a blower run after amp shutdown?

Mitch Cox ww4cox at embarqmail.com
Fri Jun 3 15:18:43 PDT 2011

Before you 2 get into an electronic pissing contest over a constant voltage transformer please read the subject line. The gentleman asked if you should run a blower after amp shut down. Noooo he was not talking about (chest poked out here) 25kw transmitters or triac controlled 3CX10,000 tubes. He asked a simple question that has nothing to do with a constant voltage transformer or an AC moving coil meter. Instead of hi-jacking his question with this foolishness...start your own thread!