[Amps] Top vs bottom posting was: Watch out for a scam by...

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Jun 16 11:15:16 PDT 2011

Well, you pays yer money (not) .... but it seems to me a case can be
made for either.  Mobile users certainly refer top posting because their
small screens make bottom posting a real pain.  Even on a PC, on any
topic that I'm actively following, chances are that I don't need to skim
the entire thread - at most, the last post is just a couple of screens away.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com