[Amps] Watch out for a scam by...

Ron Youvan ka4inm at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 16 12:55:17 PDT 2011

Gary K4FMX Schafer wrote:

> As a matter of fact I often do not bother to scroll down to find the current
> words of a bottom post. It takes too much time to "hunt and seek" when I am
> trying to get thru many emails.

   It is silly to repeat all of post that you are replying to under any
procedure top/bottom.  It is a "length of a bridge thing."
   There is no "hunt and seek" if you have "> " turned on 4 quoted passages.
--
    Ron  KA4INM -   Every HAM should have at least one desk MIC,
                    it's the perfect place to hang the cans when