[Amps] al-811 wont transmit

Pat Poirier hkman at comcast.net
Sat Jun 18 13:48:42 PDT 2011

Did the guy that send the original post ever reply and say if he failed to
connect the keying line? He made it sound like the seller stiffed him with a
none working amplifier. It did sound like he thought the amplifier was going
to be RF sensing. I guess that comes down to two things, he needs to read
the manual before he even try's to turn a piece of equipment on and welcome
to the big leagues where amplifiers are keyed by the radio.

73,
Pat W1KA