[Amps] Shipping to Japan

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Jun 21 05:52:24 PDT 2011

Ive found that using Purolator to ship a heavy item FROM Canada to the US is
the cheapest.

Ive also had items sent to a close to the border address in the US and then
UPS to here.

Other times it goes Canada Post to New Brunswick to a family member of the
wifes who makes a weekly trip to Maine to ship and retrieve stuff he bought
from a UPS facility.

There are always methods to minimize throwing away money to useless
bureaucrats.

In the 60's National shipped equipment to a radio-TV store in Ft. Kent, ME.
And then Pierre came down via farm trails to pick it up and resell.

Carl
KM1H

Carl
KM1H