[Amps] DIODE PIV Confusion

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Wed Jun 29 13:39:03 PDT 2011

My wife had a similar question. She wanted to see a movie of a particular
title, suggested by her favorite talk show host.
She rented it and it was not anything close. Even movie titles are not
unique. You have to make sure you have the right author.

    Unless it has a 1Nxxxx number you can not be sure unless you look at the
manufacture's specs for that part number and updated specs as well. Even the
specs for 1N and 2N parts vary from time to time and between manufacturers
but usually not a factor of 10.

73
Bill