[Amps] door knob capacitors

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:21:08 PST 2011

Thanks Carl; mine were probably 15 KV then.  I looked at the High
Energy website.  Those caps look great but they also look kind of
pricey.  Well you get what you pay for.

I'm gg to give some micas I have a try for loading on 160.  A guy had
a half dozen for sale at the Ft.Wayne hamfest last November for around
$2 or $3 each.   Sangamos and Cornel Dubliers--3 or 4 A 200 to 500 pF,
the kind in a plastic body 2" x 1" x 1.5" with the lugs on top.

Glenn, I don't intend to steal the thread away from you so go ahead.

73

Rob
K5UJ