[Amps] door knob capacitors

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 09:05:31 PST 2011

No problem!  My topic was finished a couple of days ago.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

--- On Wed, 3/2/11, Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Carl; mine were probably 15 KV then.  I looked at the High Energy website.  Those caps look great but they also look kind of pricey.  Well you get what you pay for.

I'm gg to give some micas I have a try for loading on 160.  A guy had a half dozen for sale at the Ft.Wayne hamfest last November for around $2 or $3 each.   Sangamos and Cornel Dubliers--3 or 4 A 200 to 500 pF, the kind in a plastic body 2" x 1" x 1.5" with the lugs on top.

Glenn, I don't intend to steal the thread away from you so go ahead.