[Amps] Adhesive forTeflon sheet..

Dan Zimmerman N3OX n3ox at n3ox.net
Mon Mar 21 09:35:12 PDT 2011

Bob,

The required process is pretty specialized.  As I understand it, first you
have to etch the surface.  There are special sodium-metal-containing
etchants for this:

http://www.actontech.com/FluoroEtch_MSDS.pdf

I linked to the MSDS because those  probably give you the best chance of
figuring out the composition of proprietary chemicals.  I do think the
process is weird enough that you will probably have to get purpose-made
fluoropolymer etching kits and adhesive.  I doubt you're going to find
"sodium napthalene complex" in any other form!

73
Dan