[Amps] Adhesive forTeflon sheet..

ToddRoberts2001 at aol.com ToddRoberts2001 at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 12:47:45 PDT 2011

In a message dated 3/21/2011 11:18:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
vk3zl at bigpond.com writes:

Hi All..Can someone enlighten me..I wish to attach Teflon sheet firmly
to aluminum tuning discs with no chance of it coming off...What is the
best type of adhesive for this purpose? Brand names in the US probably
don't help me....If I know the chemical makeup I can probably find
something in Oz..

Bob..VK3ZL..

McMaster-Carr has a PTFE bonding kit with special epoxy and the  special
etchant for the PTFE but the price for the kit is $104.28 USD. Seems very
expensive
for a one-time project. The McMaster-Carr part no. is 7607A15

73 - Todd WD4NGG