[Amps] SB 200 blown diodes in power supply

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 19:20:58 PDT 2011

Actually, somehow my post got duplicated and sent again by the reflector.  I originally replied yesterday and got an E-Mail back from Kathy shortly thereafter.  Therefore, I definitely was not a day late!  Now what is happening to the reflector I have no idea.  However, sometimes I am getting duplicate messages from the reflector 1 to 2 days after the original message was sent.

Kathy can verify this.

If you look at the time stamp on the message that you quoted you will see that the message was sent yesterday.  Now this time stamp is Eastern since you are in the Eastern Time Zone.  My time stamp shows 3:13 PM Central time.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com