[Amps] Titan meter lamps

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Mar 28 11:37:05 PDT 2011

I own several of the older Titan 425s, so can't help with access advice.

I try to maximize bulb life by using long life bulbs with higher voltage
ratings, and by adding diodes in series with the bulbs to reduce the
voltage. Replacement bulbs are readily available from the usual
industrial electronics distributors -- Allied, Newark, Digi-Key, etc. I
buy in quantity and stick them in a drawer. :)  And to minimize shipping
costs, I try to stock up on multiple items with a single order -- coax
connectors, audio connectors, fuses, etc.

73, Jim K9YC