[Amps] 813 Amplifier Article

Vic K2VCO vic at rakefet.com
Wed Mar 30 16:55:35 PDT 2011

Thank you for your comments!

The problem is that the schematic is UGLY and drawn in pencil. With lots of erasures! Also
the circuit is based on what parts I happened to have, and also is CW only (unless you
find the sound of class-C amplified SSB helps clear a frequency in contests). I do intend
to add pics of the back and the bottom.

On 3/30/2011 4:45 PM, Paul Christensen wrote:
> Vic's 2 X 813 amp gets my vote for the "coolest-looking" amp ever made.
> Check it out on his website and see if you don't agree.  Classic round
> metering, jeweled lamps, RCA knobs, heavy-duty toggle switches, etc.  How
> about adding some pics of the back and schematic, Vic?
>
> Paul, W9AC

Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco/