[Amps] 3-1000 Amplifiers

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Wed May 11 06:22:06 PDT 2011

I have a 3-500z that was in a flood and under water for about a week.
The several pins corroded and fell off. I did not expect that but I guess
basement
water may be quite acid. I think I still have it. We had a ice storm that
cut off power
all over the area and the sump pumps were not running. Got about a foot of
water in the basement.

Bill