[Amps] 4CX1000 value?

hs0zed at csloxinfo.com hs0zed at csloxinfo.com
Wed May 18 04:27:05 PDT 2011

Okay guys, think I have it now, and all understood about the different tube
types, just sort of made me wonder for a minute.

The long and short of this story, I'm offered a 30S-1 as a gift but must buy the
sealed in the bag factory fresh(ish) Eimac tube to go with it. Paying a fair
market price is therefore more than okay, I'm not looking to go cheap on this
and indeed a little over the top will not be a problem, even make me feel a
little better. Now I've seen the likely value at a couple of places I can make
an informed offer. Thanks to all.

Thread drift is okay by me, I suffer from wife drift! Far more troubling, damned
expensive too, ha ha!

Cheers
Martin, HS0ZED