[Amps] GS-35b heat sink

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 08:25:00 PDT 2011

As in a previous message with the reflector copied, the discussion about the heat sinks got me to wondering if it were possible to use the GS-35b heat sink on the GS-31b.  From the photos that I received it looks like an adapter would have to be made.  Considering the relatively low cost, it wouldn't be that expensive to see.  If it works fine!  If it doesn't then the low cost would be worth the experience.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com