[Amps] Henry 2KD-5 Problem

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Thu May 26 15:38:01 PDT 2011

Hi Ed, sounds like a leakage to ground somewhere on the B+ side of the
plate supply. Perhaps a HV feed through lost it's insulation or plate bypass or
 some other component in the B+ circuit has developed a leakage path to
chassis/ground.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 5/26/2011 5:18:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,