[Amps] Gettering 3-500 Tubes

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Nov 7 09:11:17 PST 2011

It might let in air but that is not the type of gas we are discussing that
comes from the anode getter coating and must be recombined with it.

Its been awhle since Ive had an unsupported 3-400/500Z but they were no more
prone to air leakage then well built later ones. The SLC plant debacle in
the late 80's is something altogether different.

Carl
KM1H