[Amps] Need spec for Jennins type U

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Mon Nov 14 05:32:42 PST 2011

I shall be more specific about this vacuum variable.
It has printed on the glass

JENNINGS RADIO
TYPE-"U"

And it is about 5 inches in diameter.
No useful information inside it as there
is in many other glass vacuum variables.

I also have a

TYPE-"T" which is much smaller

And I think I still have an old

TYPE-"UHC"

If you are interested I can send a picture of the
"U"

73
Bill wa4lav