[Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 106, Issue 7

Dave dave at g8kbv.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 14:08:21 PDT 2011

I have to ask the obvious question, as I think I might have missed
something here...

Why remove the plate current meter?

If just for the extra bit of output you get, remember.

"Power is nothing without control"..

There might be a better place to wire it in, so that it won't affect the
tube bias as much as it might now.  Not knowing the schematic, I can't
say for sure.

73.

Dave G0WBX.