[Amps] Alpha 76a

Charles Harpole k4vud at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 11 21:10:35 PDT 2011

I have an Alpha 76PAC and IF you watch the grid, you can drive this amp to 3kw out if u want.... This is one battleship amp, but too much grid, over half scale is vy bad, will kill the tubes fast.Alpha always sez "No ALC."  I agree.  ALC is for whimps.  Please, gentlemen and ladies, your radios ARE THERE TO USE, not to baby and fall in love with....they are things, not people.DRIVE IT ....DRIVE IT... GO GO GO...........  73, Charles Harpole k4vud at hotmail.com