[Amps] Alpha 76a

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Sep 12 16:58:32 PDT 2011

I dont trust any electrolytic that is 30 or so years old. At $13 and change
each I bought new ones from Ameritron and also replaced the equalizers.

A big problem with many 76's is the C-109 tantalum, C-108 electrolytic,
R-116 (go to a 1W), and R-124 a 2W carbon that drifts up in value to the
point K-6 never activates.

Carl
KM1H