[Amps] 3CX1200D7 availability//more

LB3HC rezycle.bin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 07:54:56 PDT 2011

Thanks for the info regarding the 3CX1200D7. From the mails I have
received and the postings on this reflector, it looks like this is a
very expensive tube. I can get 6 pcs. NOS GS35B tubes for one
secondhand pair of 3CX1200D7s. I will reconsider purchasing that Henry
linear (meant as a second amp anyway) due to this fact.

73
LB3HC