[Amps] Cooling Fan

David C. Hallam dhallam at knology.net
Mon Sep 26 12:32:22 PDT 2011

I am trying to find a 120mm cooling fan for one of my amps.  I would
like to duplicate what I have on another one.  It is very quite and
moves sufficient air for my purpose.  This fan is an IMD Boxer Model
WS2107FL-2, 115V and 0.12A.  I can't seem to find any information about
this fan; sleeve or ball bearing, rpm, or noise rating.  I have tried
several other fans but they all seem to be much higher rpm and make too
much noise.

Does anyone know the specs on this fan and/or have one like it that they
might sell?

--
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life.  Music and cats." ~ Albert Schweitzer ~