[Amps] AMERITRON ELECTRONIC BIAS BOARD EBS-1 INSTALLATION IN HEATHKIT SB1000

JOHN POWELL powell.john at xtra.co.nz
Wed Sep 28 18:32:44 PDT 2011

 I am considering installing an Ameritron EBS-1 board in my SB1000 amp and would appreciate comments, etc, from those who have undertaken this task. Also comment regarding the feasibility of this task. Also I intend to install the Ameritron GOP100 Grid Overload Protection board and likewise welcome your comments and suggestions. The other project while the amp is on the bench is to install the Harbach Soft Start board - the Kerchunk when applying the AC power scares the heebie-jeebies out of me !!.
Thanks in advance for you thoughts, suggestions etc. Apologies to those who subscribe to the Yahoo Heathkit Amps Reflector, where I have similarly posted this enquiry.

73
John Powell. ZL1BHQ