[Amps] Power supplies for tetrode screen grids and G3SEK's kit

Gene May gene-may at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 15:05:26 PDT 2012

While following this thread, I read of G3SEK's kit for this purpose.  It is well documented on-line -- see  www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek/ -- and an article he published in QEX  that summarizes much of what has been in the thread is available .  Even though I had already bought many of the parts necessary to "do this right", his write-ups seemed that he had covered the problems and requirements well, so I ordered one of the kits.   It seemed that he mailed it within 12 hours of his receiving it, and it came quickly.  It is reasonably priced, has parts from good manufacturers, and the PCB are well made.

I haven't assembled and tested it yet, and when I do so, will write it up for this reflector.

Gene May
WB8WKU