[Amps] Plate blocking cap voltage

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Apr 6 16:29:15 PDT 2012

Its the current thats more important and the suitability of the cap for the
frequency.
I use a 5KV RF doorknob for up to around 3500V and up to 1200W or so on 6M.
For 2X power I double or triple them in parallel.

The standard HEC HH58 type 5KV and 7.5KV doorknob is the same and just have
different headroom.

For serious voltage and RF I use the HT-57 size.

Carl
KM1H