[Amps] Who still sells HV Capacitors ?

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Mon Apr 9 12:08:35 PDT 2012

Don,

Condenser Products in Brooksville, FL can make oil caps in most any size you
want.  Ask for Gene.  Several AMPS members, myself included, recently
completed a group buy of oil caps for our Alpha 77 series amps.  They just
happen to be the OEM for Alpha going back to the original PA-70 series.

http://www.condenser.com/projects/condenser/

Paul, W9AC