[Amps] Who still sells hV Capacitors ?

Ron Youvan ka4inm at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 9 12:44:11 PDT 2012

   DonRoden at hiwaay.net wrote:

> I'm doing a search for high Voltage Capacitors to keep a twenty year old
> broadcast transmitter on the air for a college radio station.

> I'm looking for 10mfd @ 1,500vdc and 10mfd @ 10,000vdc

   I have only driven there, but " Skycraft" in Orlando sells used parts, they mostly strip space
coast, military and old test equipment for the parts, they might have what you are looking for.
I have no idea how to buy from them over the internet, but I seem to recall they have a nice
website:   http://www.skycraftsurplus.com/
--
    73 Ron KA4INM - All E-mail sent to this address shall linger in the Google cloud forever!