[Amps] Filter Capacitors

B Osburn plantrunner5 at msn.com
Sun Apr 15 08:24:36 PDT 2012

For what it's worth the PSU Designer II program at Duncan's Amps shows it when you do a simulation.  I just scaled back the voltage by a factor of 10 to "fit" in his program.  Going to a Pi section really makes a difference.

http://www.duncanamps.com/software.html<http://www.duncanamps.com/software.html>

Brad AB0YD