[Amps] 2X 4-1000a Amp Part-out...QRO RF and PS parts, Peter Dahl & HQ

Ed elh54 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 15 13:27:25 PDT 2012

kv5i here again. Well, I'm going to have to start over due to a cancellation. This time I want to part out everything I have. Pics are available of everything that you might be interested in. First, a 2X 4-1000a RF deck . It has the good tube sockets with chimneys. It covers 160 - 10 meters, it is in cosmetically fair condition. I have all the parts to make her pretty and lots of spare switches for upgrades if you want to. It was working when I had to remove it and me from service. It will need a vacuum relay (I provide an excellent one with it) and your power supply and cooling parts.
I have some excellent PS and RF parts for sale.
 A 5000v 1 amp Peter Dahl power transformer leads the list;
 A never used Peter Dahl 75 amp filament choke.
 A never used Heyboer 75a 7.5v, filament transformer.
NWL 53uf 5kv filter caps x2
Silicon Alley NV 14-1 k2wa brick diode x4
Magetran filter choke large
General Electric variable transformer 120/240 in; 0-240/280 out.
New, very handsome, grey, rack cabinet.

73,
Ed

elh54 at sbcglobal dot net