[Amps] Tubes vs. Solid State (was) Expert Amps 2K-FA: Any Opinions ?

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 03:39:14 PDT 2012

Every one of those automatic tuners I have ever seen look like they'd
melt down with a 300 or 400 w. carrier.

Bob, I decided you are completely correct about solid state.  If you
happen to have any excess BC500Js, BC1Fs, BTA-1s, WeCo rigs, even a
Sparta 701, pse let me know and I'll come get it or them : )

73

rob
K5UJ