[Amps] Blower recommendations 8877 amp.

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Aug 7 13:43:22 PDT 2012

There are charts that relate blower speed and impeller diameter to cfm.
Since the Eimac listing is for CCS commercial duty we hams get some slack at
least for SSB/CW.

EBM-Papst appears to have the tightest tolerances and lowest friction which
do cut down on the noise, especially when using a lower rpm motor.

Carl
KM1H