[Amps] Blower recommendations 8877 amp.

Bruce Osterberg n9bx at mchsi.com
Tue Aug 7 17:08:23 PDT 2012

Since you Asked Specifically for an 8877 Tube and a Part number for a
Blower for that Tube, Here is My Recommendation and What I use on My
W6PO Amplifier, That I use Key Down on EME with WSJT for a 60 Second
Time Period:

FASCO NO 702111713 Type U21B  RPM 3030
1/25 HP .49 Amps at 115 Volts  Part Number 25-7615

73 Bruce N9BX 73