[Amps] non traditional linear

Jerry Kaidor jerry at tr2.com
Sun Aug 12 14:51:20 PDT 2012

> Here is a clever example of adaptive re-use
> Probably not any ones cup of tea home brew linear but clever in it's own
> way

*** This is something I've been thinking about.  There are some computer
cases out there that have exquisite attention paid to cooling and quiet.
I have an Antec 900 case which has IIRC 5 cooling fans, including a
monster at the top that is the width of the entire case.

   That bandswitch at the side kind of sucks though.

                          - Jerry Kaidor, KF6VB